About the Human-centric Healthcare Webinar series
We are currently witnessing a transformation in the way healthcare is delivered: from the treatment of ‘patients’ towards ensuring the well-being of ‘human beings’. The unprecedented impact of COVID-19 is accelerating the transformation. Governments, healthcare providers, insurance companies and other stakeholders around the world are starting to realize the importance of digital health and its manifestations such as telemedicine, wearable devices, remote monitoring sensors etc.
This webinar series, comprising 6 individual webinars, is intended to share with a broader audience TNO Holst Centre’s technological and product innovations for healthcare applications, which cater to the three pillars of human-centric healthcare: prevention, diagnosis and therapy. The topics that will be covered in this webinar series are as follows:
· An introduction to human-centric healthcare approach of TNO Holst Centre on 8 September 2020
· Smart clothing for prevention of diseases by promoting healthy living on 10 September 2020
· Vital signs monitoring and diagnosis of diseases using large-area sensors on 14 and 17 September 2020 (three types of sensors explained in two webinars)
· Vital signs monitoring by wearable health patches on 22 September 2020
· Personalized therapy by digital drug manufacturing and organ-on-chip on 24 September 2020
We cordially invite you to sign up for all the webinars to learn how your company can benefit from the cutting-edge R&D innovation of TNO Holst Centre. This is also a great opportunity for you to interact with our subject matter experts.
- Individual registration is required for each webinar
- A seperate webinar series is planned for our US audience in October (we will update you soon)